High-growth, top-producing real estate broker with expertise in new construction and upper market seeking Sales Administrator to support business’ growth and mission to deliver highest-level service and results to clients. Specializes in Lincoln Park and nearby neighborhoods. Competitive compensation and significant potential for growth. Seeking a self-starter who takes initiative, has passion for real estate and streamlining processes and efficiently managing day-to-day operations with an eye toward opportunity and growth. Previous experience strongly preferred.
- MLS data entry and management
- Pull market data reports to assist with data analysis for pricing, market trend identification and business development
- Arrange, attend inspections, appraisals, walk throughs, etc.
Processes and Procedures
- Review and establish proven procedures to streamline listing and buyer presentations, new business
- Establish clear guidelines and processes from contract-to-close steps for buyers and sellers and oversee execution
- Help refine and cement buyer and seller on-boarding processes
- Identify other ways to streamline business
- Handle data entry for new listings in off-market channels and MLS; ensure all necessary paperwork is accurate and complete
- Serve as liaison between brokerage accounting and operations arms ensuring timely, accurate delivery of all contract documents and forms
- Help manage business P&L and necessary accounting documentation serving as point of contact with broker’s accountant
Materials Audit and Improvement
- Review existing seller and buyer materials and listing collateral and help identify improvements and opportunities for best-in-class presentation
- Seek and present new and better ways to serve clients through information, services and resources
Marketing and Client Service
- Participate in marketing calendar development helping to identify new content opportunities and ways to engage with clients, prospects and community
- Help manage web site and social media updates
- Help plan, attend and execute client events and gifting programs
- Help identify and implement other ways to enhance white-glove service to foster long-term relationships
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM and transaction management platforms, social platforms, QuickBooks
- Experience in establishing process efficiencies
- Deadline-driven, self-starter
- Efficient writing and editing skills
- Cares about doing things the right way
- Positive attitude, growth-minded
- At least two years’ sales administrative experience
- Real estate brokerage experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
Full-time position with compensation package ranging between $40,000 and $75,000 annually: composed of base salary plus performance-based bonuses; support for continuing education and available health insurance coverage up to $250/mo. Compensation based on experience.
Email the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Resume as a .pdf attachment
2. Salary requirements as a monetary range.
3. Include in email a case study demonstrating your top skill set or greatest professional achievement and how it positively impacted your team’s outcome.
Looking forward to hearing from you!